Mission Statement: The mission of Morningstar Children and Family Services is to meet the physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological needs of children in our care.
Morningstar Children and Family Services, Inc. was founded in 1996 to provide residential, foster care and mental health services to children, youth and their families. These programs provide quality services and are not hesitant to deal with children and youth who have multiple diagnoses often including intellectual disabilities.
- Morningstar Children and Family Services, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization licensed by the State of Georgia.
- Morningstar is accredited by CARF International. CARF accredits organizations in areas such as Behavioral Health and Child and Youth Services. Additional information about CARF accreditation can be found at http://carf.org/About/.
- The Morningstar Youth Estate Campus is located on over 350 acres of beautiful Coastal Georgia property. The residential program serves some of Georgia’s most in need children and youth. The program provides a unique special education program in conjunction with the Glynn County Independent School District. Each resident receives individualized services that address their physical, psychological, social, educational and spiritual needs.
- Morningstar’s Mental Health Clinics are located in Brunswick and Reynolds, GA. They provide comprehensive child and adolescent mental health assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention, therapy services and medication management.
- Our Foster Care program based in Brunswick, GA provides therapeutic foster care services, support and oversight for foster families. Foster Parent training is also provided and facilitated. Morningstar is dedicated to finding permanent placement for all of our foster children. We are actively working to expand our foster family base.